How to activate your warranty
There is no need to pre-register your warranty, just follow the six simple steps below to activate your warranty should the need arise. First class service is assured from our experienced engineers and customer service helpdesk.
Step one - Check that all connections have been properly made.
Step two - Check set up in user manual. Wherever possible, please try to check your iiyama product with alternate equipment before contacting the iiyama customer service help desk.
Step three - If the fault cannot be cured by the above means, call the iiyama customer service helpdesk on 01926 819 189. Please have ready to hand the following details: model number, serial number and date of purchase*. Or fill in the Service Request Form.
Step four - Your fault will be registered and you will be issued with a returns number, which you must quote on all paperwork relating to the defective unit.
Step five - Please retain any of your leads and manuals. Replacement/returned units will not include these sundry items.
Step six - Please ensure your product is clean and presentable before packaging in original box for collection.
* Proof of purchase may be required
iiyama provides the following standard warranty cover for each product group.
|Visioncare||Desktop LCD products (17" - 43") ||3 years on-site UK warranty. (Upgrades to 5 years available) |
|Touchcare ||LCD touchscreen products||3 years repair and return. (Upgrades to on-site & 5 years available) |
|CCTV||ProLite C1911S||2 years on-site UK warranty|
|LFD||Large Format Displays Standard Warranty ||3 years collect and return (Upgrade to swap, installation & 5 years available) Download|
|LFD for Education||Large Format Displays Education Warranty ||Download|
- The standard warranty terms & conditions are three years from date of purchase. Accessories, such as remote controls, are one year from date of purchase.
- The following general exclusions apply:
- Customer misuse.
- Damage other than manufacturing defects.
- Transit/courier damage.
- Incorrect voltage of power supply used.
- Incorrect input signal.
- Abnormal environmental operating conditions
- Modification to the unit or inexpert/attempted repair
- No fault found – where no fault can be found after extensive testing, indicating user error or failure of ancillary equipment.
- The following cathode ray tube (CRT) exclusions apply:
- Image burn (continuous scanning of the same image resulting in phosphor degeneration on highlights).
- Continuous industrial/systems monitoring (more than 100hrs per week).
CRT cover is by special arrangement if required.
- The following LCD exclusions apply:
- Blemishes or missing pixels are less than 6 pixels (red, green or blue).
- Backlight is not covered for continuous industrial/systems monitoring (more then 100hrs per week).
- The following projector exclusions apply:
- Lamp replacement (after 300hrs usage or a period of 90 days, whichever elapsed first).
- Battery replacement in relation to the remote control.
- Damage/failure caused from failure to observe the correct maintenance procedures, as defined within the user manual.
- Should any of the above exclusions apply, iiyama reserve the right to raise any relevant charges to the customer.
- iiyama reserves the right to nominate an approved third party to effect repair, if necessary.
- The provision of loan equipment is not covered unless specifically agreed in writing.
- The customer will ensure that the defected unit will be correctly boxed in original packaging. No liability is accepted for loss of use or consequential damage. Transit damage caused by inadequate packaging is the liability of the sender.
- If you require packaging for the return of your monitor, this can be purchased from our customer services department.
Spare Parts Distributor
Spare parts for iiyama monitors are available for 5 years after the particular model has reached end of life cycle.
For inquiries about a specific product, please contact:
Requests can be processed in english and german language
ENO telecom GmbH
Bentheimer Str. 118B
Fax: +49 (0) 5921 - 828 5600
Post warranty service
Has your warranty period elapsed?
After the warranty period has elapsed, iiyama can offer a repair facility.
Price is on application and pre-assessment is usually required.
Call 01926 819189 for further details.
On-site swap out
Pioneering customer service.
iiyama has always strived to acheive maximum reliability and to prove our belief in our products we were the first manufacturer to confidently guarantee our display products with a 2 year on-site warranty as standard (plus 1 free year extra - registration required), changing and shaping the warranty landscape forever.
Visioncare is our comprehensive warranty support scheme for standard desktop display products. We understand that should a fault occur, downtime needs to be minimised and visioncare was designed to do just that.
If your display should develop a fault within the first 2 years of purchase, iiyama will arrange a replacement unit of an equivalent or higher specification.
iiyama endeavours to dispatch the replacement unit within 24hrs whenever possible.
iiyama takes care of the swap out and all carraige charges.
Proof of purchase may be required.
And it's not just us at iiyama that believes we provide great service, our customers think so too. iiyama have been proud to receive many reader voted magazine awards for customer satisfaction and reliability.
For Desktop (including 43” X4372UHSU model) and Touchscreen displays (below 42") service you can contact us:
Call 01926 819189 between 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
For Large Format Displays (42" and above) service you can contact us:
Call 03302 020 463 between 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Drivers, user manuals and data sheets
For drivers, user manuals and specifications relating to current products, please visit the individual model within the product section of the iiyama website. For discontinued products, please enter the model number into the iiyama service tool on the left.
N.B. Windows NT 4.0 does not require drivers to recognise an iiyama product. Many graphic cards offer additional software for that purpose. If drivers/programs of this type are not available, standard VESA drivers can be used.
Download your drivers
Driver files for all iiyama products, both new and old are contained within the one file.
We recommend that you use the standard functionality of the graphics card driver. Nvidia, ATI / AMD and Intel chipsets support many standard features of the Pivot.
Here you can download the test picture
Drivers for touchscreens
Please check the download tab available within a specific product.
Energy efficiency class
EU energy labels, first introduced in 1994 are helping consumers identify products using less energy and therefore, over the products life span, costing less as well.
To simplify the scaling system, that up till now included multiple A levels (A, A+, A++, etc.), and to continue help consumers make informed choices when they buy new energy efficient products, the EU energy labelling framework regulation was updated and adopted three years ago (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369). The regulation reintroduces a simpler classification, using only the letters from A to G. The new scaling systems comes into force on 28th February 2021.
Please click on the download button below, to download Energy labels for all iiyama products in one click.
The UK regulation concerning the recycling of products under the WEEE directive officially took effect on January 2nd 2007. The key timescales for the implementation were/are as follows:-
March 31st 2007 – Registration of producers.
July 1st 2007 – Full producer responsibilites apply.
iiyama is committed to meeting it’s obligations under the regulations and is properly registered as a producer. iiyama’s producer number is WEE/FA0049TZ. This proves that we are formally registered with a legally approved Compliance Scheme. The Scheme we are registered with is called "B2B Compliance". B2B Compliance takes on the legal responsibilites of the reporting on, and the collection and treatment of, all WEEE that iiyama is obligated for - and ensures that the appropriate recycling targets are met on this WEEE.
Anyone requiring independent confirmation of iiyama’s status should ring the B2B Compliance helpline – +44 (0) 1691 676124
Here you will find a summary of the more commonly asked questions in the monitor world.
If you would like to receive more detailed information on a specific subject, we recommend the glossary and worth knowing sections of the iiyama website. Alternatively you can email us directly.
AMD FreeSync™ technology is comparable with NVidia G-Sync technology, the main difference is that FreeSync™ is supported through the DisplayPort 1.2a standard where G-Sync requires special hardware.The technology used is Adaptive VSync, when the frame rate drops during gameplay the monitor refresh rate will also go down to stay in sync with the graphics card. Putting an end to choppy gameplay, broken frames and delivering fluid artifact-free performance. To use the functionally it’s mandatory to have an AMD GPU graphics card which supports FreeSync™.
MAC-systems previously had a different graphics cards/connections, so they were not always compatible with all monitors. For the older Mac models, before Power Mac came on the market, you can order an adapter from iiyama. The newer Mac systems (PowerMac and newer) can always be used in combination with our monitors. However, some MAC’s use Apple own proprietry out put for connecting to Monitors. In these cases an additional adapter will be required. Please contact your iiyama dealer and provide information on the MAC system you are using so that iiyama can correctly advise which adapter you will need.
All iiyama monitors are Plug & Play. In a modern operating system Plug & Play (from Win98 SR2) is not necessary to install a monitor driver, as the most relevant information has been automatically exchanged between your system and the iiyama Plug & Play monitor. The driver contains the color profile of your monitor, it can be installed on Windows operating systems, which can increase colour performance if used.
Almost all iiyama monitors meet TCO '03 and TCO 5.0 or 6.0 standard, which means that the monitors meet the toughest requirements in the field of radiation, ergonomics, environment and health.
The brightness of a monitor is measured in cd/m². Our LCD monitors have a brightness above 250 cd/m². This is especially useful when viewing moving images and playing games.
This is the digital connection to an LCD monitor or graphics card. With a DVI connection the picture quality is always perfect. There are two different connections. The DVI-D connector is a digital only connection and DVI-I (also known as DVI-A) lead can be either digital or analog signal (with analogue control a cable with a 15 pin VGA connector is connected on the computer).
This is the digital connection to an LCD monitor or graphics card. With a HDMI connection the picture quality is always perfect. Sound is also transmitted through the HDMI cable, but please check with computer and laptop manufacturers to ensure that the HDMI ports used can carry sound. The signal from HDMI is compatible with DVI-D (without sound).
It is possible to play games or watch DVD on LCD monitors when connects to a Console or PC System. The response time is an LCD screens ability to turn a pixel on then completely off. This time is measured in mile seconds, which varies from one LCD monitor, currently the fastest is 1ms. Our LCD monitors are now all a response time between 1 and 5 ms and therefore all are suitable for playing games and watching movies.
There are three technologies used in the production of LCD Screens, these are:
- Twisted Nematic (TN) – TN Panels use an LCD Technology whereby the LCD Elements twist and untwist when a voltage is applied, which controls the level of light passing through the pixel. This is the most common LCD technology on the market, and benefits from high response times and can acheive 72% of the colours in the NTSC Colour Light Spectrum.
- In Plane Switching (IPS) – IPS Panels use an LCD Technology whereby a pixel shifts alignment when a voltage is applied. IPS offers good response times and can achieve a degree of high colour accuracy, making it suitable in some Graphics Applications, and also offers enhanced viewing angles.
- Vertical Alignment (VA) – VA Panels are similar to IPS, but when to voltage is applied to the pixel , it creates a near perfect black scren. VA tends to offer much higher contrast ratios and colour accuracy (100% + of the NTSC Colour Gamut) and is often used for Photographic and Graphics applications.
Yes, iiyama provides monitors with protective glass. See this page for more information.
An LCD monitor is made up of millions of pixels (picture elements). A pixel defect occurs when a pixel (in red, green or blue) stays lit or ceases to function. In practice, a defective pixel is barely visible to the naked eye. It in no way impedes the functionality of the monitor. Despite our efforts to perfect production of LCD monitors, no manufacturer shall guarantee that all of its LCD panels will be free from pixel defects. Iiyama will however exchange or repair a LCD monitor if there are lot more pixels than acceptable. See our pixel policy for warranty conditions.
Or use our search tool, or contact iiyama and talk to one of our sales respresntitives.
The monitor is detected as television by the computer. By changing the overscan you can make the picture full screen. Below is a guide for recent, ATI based videocards.
Right click on an empty part of the desktop and click on
'Catalyst(TM) Control Center'.
Select in the left top menu the option 'Desktops & Displays'.
Select the black triangle of the screen (in the botton of the window) and click on 'Configure'.
Now set, on the tab 'Scaling options', the slider to 0% (Overscan).
This is a standard size (VESA 100mm or 200mm) through which you can easely mount your monitor. Almost all LCD monitors and LCD-TV's have mounting holes according to this standard.
The IP code (International Protection Marking) classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact and water.
IPX1 means that the monitor is protected to vertically falling water drops. IPX3 means that the monitor is protected to water sprays at any angle up to 60° vertical. IPX4 means that the monitor is protected to water splashes against the enclosure from any direction. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water. IP65 means the monitor is completely dust tight and will resist water jets.
How to clean your monitor screen during COVID-19
In order to reduce the risk of infection and to protect the users and customers of our monitors against a possible COVID-19 transmission, we have compiled the following guideline to help you to sanitize our monitors in a proper way.
The below guidelines apply to all iiyama monitors and touchscreens EXCEPT FOR the optical touchscreens: T2252MTS-xxx , T2452MTS-xx, T2253MTS-xxx and T2453MTS-xx. For advise on cleaning iiyama optical touchscreen, please click here.
• Wash your hands using soap or an sanitiser with at least 60% of alcohol.
• If possible, wear a mouth mask to reduce the risk of possible transmission.
• Always wear disposable synthetic gloves while cleaning.
• If possible, turn off and unplug your device
• Use one of the following ECDC approved solution for environmental cleaning in non-healthcare facilities (e.g. rooms, public offices, transports, schools, etc.): ○ Isopropanol (a.k.a. isopropyl alcohol), 70% solution
○ Ethanol, 70% solution
• Use a clean non-abrasive cloth, for example in microfiber.
• Use the cleaning solution to dampen the cloth. Never spray the cleaning solution directly on the device.
• Wipe the screen gently and in small circles avoiding pressure.
• Make sure the glass and screen are completely dry before using the device again.
• Remove and discard the synthetic gloves after each cleaning and wash your hands in the same way as you have done it before the cleaning process.
• Avoid using the following products as they may cause discoloration on the monitor: ○ Ammonia
○ chlorine-based products (e.g. bleach)
○ Peroxides (including hydrogen peroxide)
○ Paint thinners, benzene, methyl chloride, toluene
wWindows 8/10 and iiyama monitors
All you want to know about iiyama monitors working with Windows 8/10
Are iiyama monitors ready for Windows 8/10?
All iiyama desktop monitors, touch screens and LFD's are compatible with Windows 8/10 operating system.